Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Half Full / Half Empty?

I listened to some songs because I felt like it and recorded the running order, if anybody would care to enlighten their bubble and add a bit of sad and happy soul to their life, here are those songs. Just auto qued so the mix transition is pants.

http://rapidshare.com/files/3619932993/Souly%20Soul-Part%201.mp3

Etta James - Sunday Kind Of Love
James Carr - These Ain't Raindrops
James Carr - Dark End Of The Street
Etta James & Harvey Fuqua - If I Can't Have You
Penny & The Quarters - You & Me
Barbara Lynn - It's Better To Have It
Barbara Lynn - You'll Lose A Good Thing
Aretha Franklin & Duane Allman - The Weight
Barbara Lynn - You Left The Water Running
Betty Everett - You're No Good
Stevie Wonder - Blowin' In The Wind
Aretha Franklin - Don't Play That Song
The Temptations - My Girl
Mary Wells - My Guy
The Marvelettes - Please Mr. Postman
Jr Walker & The All Stars - I'm A Roadrunner
Aretha Franklin - Think
Aretha Franklin - Joy To The World
Etta James - Tell Mama
Womack & Womack - Teardrops
The Supremes - Baby Love
The Elgins - Heaven Must Have Sent You
Marvin Gaye - I Heard It Through The Grapevine
The Supremes - Where Did Our Love Go
Etta James - In The Basement ( Theo Parrish Edit)

No comments:

Post a Comment